What is the difference between a business that you run and one that runs you?
One of the first things that I recommend to my clients is to build their dashboard system for their business. Why? When you get to a certain level of success to keep the momentum going you need to look at ways to streamline and delegate as much as possible. This is where building a dashboard for your business in Google makes sense.
Here are the reasons why:
- It’s FREE
- You don’t always work in your home office. You may find yourself travelling or out networking. You need to have access to your email, calendar or a document.
- You read your email on your iphone, you iPad or your laptop and you want to delete it when you are done and not have to delete it in multiple places.
- You want to book your coaching clients into your calendar and send them automatic reminders.
- You have an admin and you want to have them schedule your clients, appointments or upcoming networking events into your calendar on a regular basis.
- Does your email get full of junk? You can have your admin clean up your email for you. You can even ask them to check and respond to emails on your behalf.
Got your interest?
Anyone who is running a six figure business should migrate over to Google. You can even set up your web hosted emails to forward to your gmail account – it is super easy. Don’t forget that you’ll need to set up a great looking gmail signature and even some canned responses to streamline your email process.
I’m going to take you through the process of building your dashboard system in subsequent posts.
Here is a snapshot of what the process looks like:
- Setting up your coaching dashboard system and getting started with Gmail
- Basic Gmail system tips & tricks
- Advanced Gmail system tips & tricks
- Creating a system for client management using Google Drive
- Calendaring systems for busy Coaches