Hi, I am Kristen Poborsky. Not only am I a Virtual Assistant, I have an MBA along with many years of business experience. I have experienced both the excitement and pleasure managing a successful business that grossed over $300m in annual sales. I am assuming you are here because you're looking for someone like me who has both the skills and business experience to help you grow your business.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need certain tasks done so that you can be freed up to focus on income producing activities?
- Are you a successful business owner who needs a partner? Someone who will care about your business as much as you do and, is experienced at seeing the "big picture" and knows the steps it will take to get you to where you want to be?
- Are you looking for someone who can step in and handle those daily tasks? Those tasks you hate to do and are preventing you from growing your business?
- Are you busy and want to devote more time to family and personal interests? Maybe you aren’t ready, or don’t want the expense and hassle of a full time employee?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
If you did, I want you to know that you can achieve the level of success that you are looking for in your business and personal life by hiring me. I have the winning combination of education, skills and experience you need on your team to get you to where you want to be.
Are you interested in finding out more? If so, then email me at Kristen@Vawithanmba.com to set up an appointment free of charge. I'd love to discuss your needs, listen to your questions and help you find solutions that will not only make your life easier and your business more successful.
Hiring the right Virtual Assistant will:
- Take your business to a higher level of success than you can achieve by yourself.
- Provide you with the ability to refocus your energy.
- Free you up to do more of what you love.
- Provide you with support across the board, not just one specific task or project.
- Make your life easier and in turn, make you happier.
- Make sure everything on your list gets accomplished.